New for 2020, Triumph’s multiple award-winning Street Triple R is updated with an aggressive new attitude and style, and a more responsive Euro 5 compliant high-performance 765cc engine – and it’s now even more accessible and affordable.
Redefining the middleweight sports category in 2017, the 765cc Street Triple line-up established itself as first choice for its combination of aggressive looks, light intuitive handling, thrilling 765cc performance, and its unique triple soundtrack. Light, fast, fun, agile and stylish – the Street Triple has made an incredible impact on the motorcycle world since its launch in 2007 with its distinctive character and thrilling triple engine.
Updated for 2020 with the aggressive new attitude and style of the top specification RS model, the new Street Triple R features all new bodywork, including fly screen, air intake, side panels and rear unit. These are more angular and sporty, giving the motorcycle cleaner, more contemporary lines, and a distinctive new look.
Updated for Euro 5 compliance, the Street Triple R’s characterful 765cc engine retains its world-renowned class-defining performance and now becomes even more responsive, delivered by a 7% reduction in rotational inertia. This brings exceptional low down and mid-range usable torque for a completely addictive ride. The Street Triple R also delivers incredible peak power of 118PS at 12,000rpm, and exhilarating peak torque of 77Nm at 9,400rpm.
Renowned for its precise, agile and neutral handling set-up, the new Street Triple R now features optimised brakes, for expert stopping power. These are high specification Brembo M4.32 four-piston radial monobloc front calipers, with an optimised brake pad compound for improved bike and feel. On the rear, the Street Triple R features a Brembo single piston sliding caliper.
The suspension is also high specification with Showa 41mm upside down separate function big piston forks and a Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock RSU. Both are fully adjustable for preload, compression damping and rebound damping.
With much more aggressive styling, a more responsive high-performance 765cc engine and a high specification of equipment, the new Street Triple R is the definitive street fighter – now even more accessible and affordable.
responsive high-performance 765cc engine
- Class-defining, thrilling triple engine performance
- Exceptional power and torque across the entire rev range
- Peak power of 118PS at 12,000rpm
- Peak torque of 77Nm at 9,400rpm
- More responsive feel, thanks to 7% reduced rotational inertia
- More distinctive, rich triple soundtrack
- Fully Euro 5 homologated
- Smooth, slick gearbox with slip and assist clutch
specification of equipment
- Optimised brakes with premium Brembo calipers
- High specification fully adjustable Showa suspension
- Road-focused Pirelli Rosso III tyres
- New Triumph Shift Assist up and down quickshifter
- Three riding modes (Road, Rain and Sport)
- ABS and traction control
- Trademark Street Triple agile, neutral handling
- Much more aggressive attitude, poise and style
- New distinctive twin LED headlights
- New sporty and contemporary bodywork
- New compact and stylish silencer
- New restyled mirrors with increased adjustability
- Iconic Street Triple character and style
- New paint and graphics schemes with signature red rear sub-frame
more accessible and affordable
- Much more affordable
- Low Ride Height (LRH) version available with 780mm seat height
- 60+ genuine accessories for added performance,
protection, comfort and style
- New scrolling LED indicators
- New water resistant luggage with quick release mounting functionality
- New colour coordinated belly pan and seat cowl, plus new fly screen visor
- New machined mirrors and reservoirs
- Arrow slip-on silencer, tail tidy, internally wired heated grips, paddock stand bobbins