Continuing in the pursuit of power and performance, Dodge//SRT announces pricing for the new 2021 Charger lineup with a starting U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $29,995. New for 2021, the Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye — the most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan in the world — has a starting U.S. MSRP of $78,595 (all prices exclude destination).
“As America’s only four-door muscle car, the 2021 Dodge Charger does what no other sedan does – delivers power, performance, all-wheel-drive (AWD) capability and the ability to carry the family or friends,” said Tim Kuniskis, Global Head of Alfa Romeo and Head of Passenger Cars – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “And for about $100 per horse, you get the most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan in the world with the new 797-horsepower Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye.”
The 2021 Dodge Charger lineup delivers a range of performance-driven powertrain options for every modern muscle-car customer. The SRT models create the halo for the entire 2021 Dodge Charger lineup, which offers a full range of powerful engine options designed to meet the wants and needs of a wide range of Dodge performance enthusiasts looking for a four-door sedan. In addition to the new Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye with its 797-horsepower supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI high-output V-8, the Charger lineup includes:
- The supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI Hellcat V-8 engine on the Charger SRT Hellcat has increased standard output to 717 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque
- The 392 cubic-inch HEMI V-8 engine on the Charger Scat Pack, which offers the most horsepower per dollar of any sedan in the industry, boasting a best-in-class naturally aspirated 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque
- The legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 on the Charger R/T, which delivers 370 horsepower and 395 lb.-ft. of torque
- The award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6, which delivers up to 30 mpg on SXT and GT and up to 27 mpg on SXT AWD and GT AWD models paired with the segment’s most advanced AWD system:
- Up to 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque is standard on Charger SXT AWD, GT and GT AWD models thanks to a unique cold-air induction system, sport-tuned exhaust and engine calibration
- Standard 292 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque on SXT RWD
In addition to the new Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye, Charger AWD models get an upgrade for 2021 with new 20-inch wheels delivering a confident muscle car look year-round. The 20-inch by 8-inch wheels finished in Satin Carbon are standard on the Charger GT AWD and available on the SXT AWD. The 20-inch wheels are finished in Black Noise when equipped with the popular Blacktop Package.
The Charger is unrivaled when it comes to sheer horsepower, available all-weather capability on V-6 models, overall interior roominess, performance options and packages, and unique heritage design cues that Dodge//SRT customers count on in the world’s only four-door muscle car.
|2021 MODEL||U.S. MSRP|
|Charger SXT AWD||$33,595|
|Charger GT AWD||$34,995|
|Charger Scat Pack||$41,095|
|Charger Scat Pack Widebody||$46,595|
|Charger SRT Hellcat||$69,995|
|Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye||$78,595|
All prices exclude $1,495 destination charge
Dealer orders for the 2021 Dodge Charger open in September with initial deliveries to Dodge//SRT dealerships scheduled to begin in early 2021.